Thursday, October 25, 2012

I would do only so much




I would catch the moon for you, but would you have the time to get amazed?
I would write to you, but would you have the time to read, soak and understand?
I would keep a spot for you always everywhere I go, but would you have time to make it?
I would always dress like a princess just for you, but would your eyes have the time to look at me?
I would fight the world for your happiness, but would you have the time to notice?
I would cross the oceans to come to you, but would you have even missed me?
I would go to hell and come back, just to take your worries away, but then will you have time for me?
I would listen to you all day, but would have the time to share?
I would wait for a glimpse of you all day, but would you have the time to stare?
I would wait to talk and give you another chance, but would have the time to spare?
I would go quiet...and I know you wont have the time to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment